2012 SPRING LINKS
2012 Spring IDN Summit & Reverse Expo
April 23-25, 2012
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Changes in the healthcare industry have taken on many forms, and there is no shortage of perspectives on whether the various changes are good or bad for the future of healthcare.
But despite the myriad of opinions, change cannot be avoided and must be managed for the best possible outcome and the chance for greater future opportunities. With this in mind, the 2012 Spring IDN Summit & Reverse Expo will focus on a theme of "Change Brings Opportunity" when it takes place April 23-25 in Orlando, FL.
The IDN Summit and Reverse Expo brings together senior healthcare executives and their GPO and supplier partners to improve healthcare delivery through a more effective supply chain, utilizing data analysis, sharing of insight and experience, and a multitude of tools to navigate healthcare reform.
The 2012 Spring IDN Summit educational breakout program will offer five tracks: Strategic Insights, Best Practices, Purchased Services, Clinical Integration and Market Strategies.
The IDN Summit & Reverse Expo's unique, innovative format provides a foundation for building strong partnerships between healthcare systems/IDNs and their GPO and supplier partners. Features include:
- Proven reverse expo where senior healthcare executives staff event booths and host their GPO and supplier partners.
- High-level relationship-building opportunities with leading IDN and health system executives in a cost-effective, neutral environment.
- Expanded educational breakout sessions designed to include all links of the supply chain to foster creative solutions and idea exchange among attendees.
- Engaging general sessions with industry thought leaders geared toward providing candid and real-world discussions on how to improve the healthcare supply chain.
- Networking opportunities with leading GPOs in the exclusive GPO receptions on opening night and the GPO informational forums during the education program.
- Interactive sessions specifically designed to strengthen communication with your peers, improve knowledge exchange and foster relationships that are more productive.