WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- IDN Summit's unique Reverse Expo format provides the most efficient and effective venue for networking opportunities, meetings and idea exchange among all sectors of the supply chain.
- The IDN Summit provides a unique forum for senior healthcare executives to network with and engage their peers on issues that challenge today's healthcare systems.
- Healthcare-purchase decision makers can source new vendors from the hundreds of companies participating at the IDN Summit and Reverse Expo.
- Dynamic industry thought leaders provide insight and analysis you can put to work for your own organization as they discuss the future of healthcare in a multi-track educational program and general sessions.
- The IDN Summit's series of industry research findings focusing on areas of concern impacting your organization is available to all attendees and offers additional opportunity for interaction with industry leaders.
- Attendees receive IDN Summit's most recent survey of the healthcare supply chain at each Summit.
- The IDN Summit and Reverse Expo allows attendees to make more efficient use of corporate travel and training resources by providing multiple opportunities for networking and meetings with leading health systems all in one place.
- Health system CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, CNO, Chief Supply Chain Officer, VP of Supply Chain, VP of Materials Management, VP of ERP, Corporate Director of Supply Chain Management, VP of Pharmacy Services, VP of Group Purchasing, Director of Pharmacy Services, Director of Value Analysis, Director of Administration Services, Director of Logistics, Director of Purchasing, Director of Sourcing, Director of Strategic Sourcing, Manager of Contracting, Contract Negotiator, Director of Capital Planning and others.
- Senior executives from GPOs, Regional Buying Cooperatives, and Industry Trade and Purchasing Groups.
- CEO, President, VP Sales, VP of Marketing, Director of National Accounts, National Accounts Managers, Director of Corporate Accounts, Regional Sales Managers, IDN Director and others from healthcare supplier companies.