2011 Fall IDN Summit & Expo
September 13– 15, 2011
Arizona Biltmore Resort, Phoenix, AZ
With a theme of data driven decisions, the 2011 Fall IDN Summit & Expo recognizes the role that data and information plays in addressing the challenges of delivering effective healthcare today.
The IDN Summit and Reverse Expo brings together senior healthcare executives and their GPO and supplier partners to improve healthcare delivery through a more effective supply chain, utilizing data analysis and a multitude of tools to navigate heatlhcare reform.
Innovative, unique and inspiring, the IDN Summit & Expo's proven format effectively builds strong partnerships between healthcare systems/IDNs and their GPO and supplier partners.
- Proven reverse expo where senior healthcare executives staff event booths and host their GPO and supplier partners.
- Expanded breakout sessions designed to include all links of the supply chain to foster creative solutions and idea exchange among attendees.
- Engaging general sessions with industry thought leaders designed to provide candid and real world discussions on how to improve the healthcare supply chain.
- High-level relationship-building opportunities with the leading IDN and health system executives.
- Network with leading GPOs in the exclusive GPO receptions on opening night.
- Collaborative sessions specifically designed to strengthen communication and knowledge of your peers fostering more productive relationships.